ALL NEW Kia SORENTO
Introducing next generation sorento
Introducing the next generation Sorento. An SU V built for urban living but created by designers who have drawn on their deep-seated understanding of off-road technology. The result is a car that doesn’t compromise on capability and meets your needs for comfort, style and performance. If you want to drive in style and make the most of your leisure time, then you’re sure to appreciate what the next generation Sorento has to offer.
Sorento is both dynamic in style and fresh in spirit, and the inspiring cabin won’t disappoint. With its beautifully defined lines and cohesive suite of intuitive controls, the cockpit is the perfect backdrop to make driving a pleasure. The soft push of the engine START /STO P button is your first introduction to the quality fittings, followed by the sporty instrument cluster and the crisp styling of the audio controls.
USB audio input with iPod® compatibility and Aux input: Enjoy music from almost any source with built-in audio streaming, AUX , USB and iPod® connectivity plus highfidelity output. Dual-zone climate control air-conditioning: Both driver and passenger can control the fully automatic airconditioning system with an eight-level fan adjustment to suit any temperature preference.
Safety measures that actively protect
Downhill Brake Control (DBC ) and Hill-start Assist Control (HAC ) help control the vehicle's speed, wheel spin and rollback. Now wet, snowy or loose surfaces need not be a problem. Sorento’s monocoque design is lightweight and has a high level of strength and rigidity. This has been enhanced further with various reinforcements, including a rollover hoop and a safety chassis featuring ultra-high tension steel plates to absorb energy under impact. Combine this with safety features such as SRS airbags, seatbelt pre-tensioners and Electronic Stability Program and you'll feel confident that the next generation Sorento is a very safe place to be.
Rear parking assist system: The bumper-mounted parking assist sensors help prevent collisions when reversing by identifying objects or obstructions (including people) and emitting an audible warning signal. (SL i & Platinum)
Whether you’re touring the country, heading off-road or driving in the city, you’ll want to make sure you have all the power and performance to suit. Thankfully Sorento’s got you covered with two engine choices (petrol and diesel) alongside a manual (Diesel only) or automatic transmission. What’s more, the highly capable 4-wheel drive system adds a further dimension to deal with all kinds of driving conditions. The result is a responsive and smooth driving experience across the range, with economy and power on-demand.
- 2.4L 2WD Petrol
- In-line 4 cyl DOHC 16 valve Engine
- 6 Speed manual
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Energy absorbing steering column
- ABS (Anti-locking Braking System) with EBD† and BA
- Passenger (Front) seatbelt warning chime & light
- Rear view camera (with parking guidelines)
- Rear parking sensors
- Driver and front passenger SRS airbags
- Wireless Streaming
- 8-way power driver’s seat (with lumber support)
- 60:40 fold flat 2nd row seat
- 50:50 fold flat 3rd row seat
- Chrome ‘Schreyer’ radiator grille
- Leather wrapped steering wheel & shift knob
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Metal look interior trim (console, steering wheel, door handles)
- MP3 compatible CD player
- USB audio input with iPod® compatibility & Aux input
- Bluetooth® functionality (phone/media stream)^
- 6 speakers (front door, rear door & front tweeters) •