The New Picanto With Auto features everything you need - Rear Parking Sensors, 5-doors and Automatic all as standard.
There’s a lot to love about the All-New Picanto’s sporty design. From dynamic lines to bold styling accents like the new Kia signature grille and bumpers, it’s a chic model that’s ideal for zipping around the city. Plus, with a choice of 7 exciting body colours to choose from, you can pick the car that’s perfect for you.
The energetic All-New Picanto is ready for anything. With its roomy cabin, versatile folding seats, and outstanding 255l luggage capacity, you’ll have all the space you need to make the most of every day.
As you reverse into a parking space, the rear camera will project an image onto the 7" floating display, along with dynamic guidelines to help you into place.
The interior of the All-New Picanto is geared to your comfort. With spacious dimensions, intuitive modern design and premium materials, you won’t be able to stop yourself. So go on. Get in, get comfy – and delight in every journey.
A choice of naturally aspirated 1.0 engines and 1.2-litre MPI engines, with the entry-level 66bhp 1.0-litre emitting 101g/km of CO2. A five-speed manual is standard across the range, though the 1.2-litre car with 83bhp offers a four-speed auto as an option.
- Engine Type : In-line 4 cyl. DOHC MPI1 D-CVVT2 16 valve
- Capacity (cc) : 1,248
- Max Power (kW @ rpm) : 63 @ 6,000
- Max Torque (Nm @ rpm) : 122 @ 4,000
- Bore x stroke (mm) : 71 x 78.8
- Compression Ratio : 10.5 : 1
- 5 Speed Manual : Standard
- 1st : 3.545
- 2nd : 1.895
- 3rd : 1.192
- 4th : 0.906
- 5th : 0.719
- Reverse : 3.636
- Final Ratio : 4.235
- Overall Height (mm) : 1,485
- Overall Length (mm) : 3,595
- Overall Width (mm) : 1,595
- Wheelbase (mm) : 2,400
- Minimum ground clearance (mm) : 141
- Luggage space (rear seats down)(L, VDA) : 1,010
- Luggage space (rear seats up)(L, VDA) : 255
- Fuel consumption (L/100km) - Combined * : 5.0
- Fuel consumption (L/100km) - Urban * : 6.3
- Fuel consumption (L/100km) - Extra-urban * : 4.2
- CO2 emission (g/km) - Combined : 117
- CO2 emission (g/km) - Urban : 147
- CO2 emission (g/km) - Extra-urban : 99
- Fuel type recommended : Regular unleaded**
- Fuel tank capacity (L) : 35
- Tare weight (kg) : 976